Can You Add CBD to Vape Juice?
How Can You Add CBD to E-Liquid?
Do you like to blow clouds? Do you enjoy delicious flavors of e-liquid? Would you like get some CBD up in ya while doing so? Well, read on and I’ll show you the easiest way to add some CBD mojo to your favorite vape juice.
Why Add CBD to Vape Juice?
I’ve been asked by a lot of folks about adding CBD to e-liquid. There are a few good reasons for this.
- It’s the most enjoyable way to vape CBD. It may not be the most effective way to vape CBD, but most people agree it’s the most enjoyable. So if sugar coating your medicine means you take it on a regular basis, then by all means proceed.
- It’s cheaper. Buying CBD isolate is far less expensive than buying a CBD vape juice. By adding your own CBD you can save well over 50%.
- Vape flavors are better. The makers of e-liquid are experts at making irresistible flavors. Most CBD vape liquids are good but not great.
- You have way more choices. There almost unlimited variations of e-liquid. Practically any yummy flavor you can think of is available.
- It can help you cut back on nicotine. You can buy most e-juices with zero nicotine if you wish. But if you are looking to cut back on nicotine, adding CBD has been shown to help reduce your level of addiction.
How to Add CBD to Your Favorite Vape Juice
Up until fairly recently, it was a bit of a challenge to mix in CBD isolate with PG/VG vape juice.
CBD is a oil-loving and tends to not want to mix well with a lot of liquids. PG (propylene glycol) and VG (vegetable glycerin) are somewhere between oil and water – chemically.
Even so, mixing in a CBD isolate powder requires a lot of shaking. And the CBD tends to separate after sitting for a while.
So unless you really like shaking tiny bottles, it’s a pain.
But we live in a wondrous age. We now have CBD isolate in liquid form that mixes very nicely with PG/VG vape juice. This product is designed specifically just for adding to vape juice. It comes in tiny squeeze bottles containing 500 mg of CBD.
Just empty the contents into your favorite e-liquid, shake a few times and you’re done. Nice. Now you are ready to vape CBD like a pro.
The only downside is that it makes you e-juice slightly cloudy. But that’s a small price to pay for all the benefits.
So if you have a vape juice that is so delicious that you can’t put vape mod down, add some CBD and get some goodness in those clouds.
Click here to check out CBD Booster ==> CBD Booster
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: THIS ARTICLE IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING MEDICAL ADVICE
Neither Hemp nor its byproducts are medicine. They not intended to treat any specific ailment. We make no claims as such.
All information, content, and material of this blog post is for informational purposes only and not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider.
All healthcare decisions are yours and yours alone.